Serving all of South Dakota
South Dakota's Premier Flooring Specialist
After you get your new hardwood floor, you'll want to extend its life to enjoy it for years to come. There are a few handy tips for keeping your floor looking great.
If you have questions Contact us because we're here to help!
We're here to help you with the aftercare of your new hardwood floors. We have some tips to make sure you get the most out of your floors for years to come. At Derksen Floors, we also offer a range of high- quality products to help you, including floor protectors, floor cleaner, custom wood vents, and more.
We are a proud vendor for Woodwise Cleaning products.
• Never slide heavy objects on the floor
• Use heavy-duty-felt floor protectors
• Clean floor frequently with a qualiity cleaner.
• Use a humidity control system
• Re-coat your floors before finish is worn away.
• Wash the floor weekly with a damp not soaking mop
• Never let liquid sit on the floor, clean spills as quickly as possible.
The first few days of your new hardwood floor are very important. While you can generally walk carefully on the floor the day after finishing, it's highly recommended that furniture is not placed on the floor for 72 hours.
If you have any questions about initial care, please call us right away. We're happy to answer any questions.
If you're looking for warrantied work, call us today